Introduction and definitions
· "LSS" means Little Soccer Stars Limited and its employees and representatives
· "Guardian/Parent" means the person who is responsible for the participant/child attending the course
· LSS reserve the right to modify, cancel or amend the Terms and Conditions upon doing so we shall provide you with notification on the LSS website.
· A "Booked Course" is defined by cleared funds in the LSS account prior to the participant attending
· "Class" refers to one class as part of the course.
· "Website" means our website www.littlesoccerstars.com
· "Venue" means the premises where the LSS course is taking place.
· "Participant / Child" means any children attending the course, who have been submitted by a parent or guardian.
· "Coach" means the person responsible for the LSS course/class. We will endeavour to keep the same coach for the whole of the course however in the event of unforeseen circumstances LSS retain the right to exchange or withdraw the coach.
· "Fees" mean any funds owed or cleared to LSS.
· All fees for LSS courses must be received and cleared by LSS before the agreed course start date.
· Payments for classes are made via your LSS account. The method of payment we use for transactions is PayPal, any other methods of payment must be agreed with LSS in advance of the participant starting. If we make any changes to our payment process we will inform you.
· The fee is non-refundable. If a participant attends the course and is unhappy notification must be sent to LSS clearly stating the reasons for applying for a refund. This must be done within 48 hours of attending the first class of the participant's course.
· If cleared course fees are not received prior to the course commencing we reserve the right to refuse any participant taking part in any course or classes
· The cost of booked classes/courses may vary. The information and price for each separate course can be found on our website.
· Should any factors that are outside of LSS control (venue closure, premises unavailable, bad weather) that may arise which make the class/course impossible to take place, a replacement class/course will be offered. Alternatively one weeks credit will be added to your account.
· LSS may cancel the agreement at any point before the participant stars the course. If we choose to do so a full refund will be offered
· If the parent/guardian wishes to cancel a course prior to the participant starting, you must inform LSS seven days prior before the commencement of the course. The participant/child must not have attended any LSS class/course. In this case a full refund or alternative will be offered
· If the participant misses over 2/3rd's of the course through exceptional circumstances alternatives will be offered at LSS discretion
. We do not offer credit for single lessons that the parent/guardian cancels.
Health & Injuries
· It is the parents /guardian’s obligation that any participant or parent attending the course/classes is in good health and to notify LSS of any medical complaint, history or conditions suffered by your child before starting the course/class
· It is the parents/guardian’s responsibility to ensure any medical aids or prescribed medicines that are needed buy the participant are brought to the class/courses before commencing. Failure to show any notified aids may result in the participant not taking part in the class.
· It is the Parent/ Guardian's sole responsibility to withdraw themselves or their child if they are aware of any illness or medical condition that may affect or be contagious towards any LSS staff, participants, and parents of the LSS course/class.
· The Parent /Guardian is responsible for notifying LSS of any changes in health or medical conditions.
Parents and participants responsibilities
· The parent /guardian agrees that the information provided is accurate and takes full responsibility for the information provided. Parents will notify LSS of any change in all medical and personal information immediately.
· No cameras our recording equipment are allowed to be used at any LSS class/course
· Any parents/participants that are using foul language or behaving in a manner that is deemed offensive to others and disruptive of the class/course will be removed at the discretion LSS. We can remain the right refuse the participant /parent any further evolvement and terminate and further association with LSS.
· Any behaviours deemed to be unsuitable shall be determined at the discretion of LSS.
· The parent / guardian agrees to keep confidential and not use for any personal gain or to pass to any 3rd parties who may operate in a similar business any LSS: marketing, course material, course content, logos, merchandise, or any associations with the LSS brand.
· The parent/guardian agrees that they have entered these Terms & Conditions without reliance on any representation, warranty or undertaking by us which is not set out expressly in these Terms and Conditions.
. The parent/guardian agrees that they shall stay for the duration of the lesson. No child/children should be left unattended without prior authorisation from LSS management or Lead Coaches.
. The parent/guardian agrees that the contact information we hold is accurate.
. The guardians listed in your LSS account are the only contacts authorised to collect children from lessons. (See editing account information section on how to update details)
. If for any reason the parent/guardian leaves the venue the LSS Lead Coach must be informed. Children must not be left unattended at lessons without prior authorisation.
· LSS do not accept responsibility for any loss or expenses due to circumstances that are beyond our control, including but not limited to, public transport failure or delays, weather conditions, sickness, bereavements, fires, personal failure with transport,
· LSS do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property or possessions belonging to the parent or child
· LSS do not accept any responsibility for any personal economic losses, loss of reputation or loss to any third parties, purchased goods and merchandise
· No provision of these Terms and Conditions shall operate or be construed to operate so as to exclude or restrict our liability under the provisions of any UK legislation in force.
· Our total liability for any loss, damages, costs or expenses shall not exceed an amount equal to the invoice value for the services provided
· A person who is not party to these Terms and Conditions or any agreement or document incorporating these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of its terms.
Use of personal information
· We may monitor and record communications with you for quality assurance, legal, compliance and training purposes.
· From time to time, photographs, film, video or audio recordings may be made during LSS activities for publicity, promotional or broadcast purposes. Parents would be notified prior to the event. Please inform us before any such event if you do not wish for your child to appear in any such material.
· These Terms and Conditions and any documents referred to here constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with your booking, purchase or use of our products and services superseding any prior agreements between you and us.
· By accepting these Terms and Conditions the parent/guardian agrees that they have entered into these Terms and Conditions without reliance on any representation, warranty or undertaking by us which is not set out expressly in these Terms and Conditions.
· You may contact us by calling the relevant telephone number or email address found on our Website. In the case of communication by post, a correctly addressed letter sent by pre-paid first class or recorded delivery post shall be deemed to have been received two working days after the date of posting is valid
· We may contact you by post, telephone, email, text or fax. Notification sent to you by post will be deemed received by you within two working days. Any other notification will be deemed received by you within one working day.
· It is your responsibility to ensure that we have current contact details for you and all adults authorised to pick up your child. You must also keep us informed of any changes in the health or other relevant circumstances of you or your child.
Law & Jurisdiction
· Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
· If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions remain in full force and effect.
· Our relationship with you is subject to English law and you shall fall under English jurisdiction
Any personal information that you give us is safe and confidential. We store all your information securely, and we will never share any details with anyone outside of Little Soccer Stars for their marketing or mailing purposes. We take your right to privacy seriously and want you to feel comfortable using our web site.
The information we hold on you -
· Your Name
· Your Email Address
· Your Address
· Your Telephone Number
· Emergency Contact Numbers
· Your Child’s Name & Date of Birth
· A Secure Password – This is encrypted and kept securely
You can request at any point to view any information we have stored on you. Any personal information that you give us is safe and confidential. We store all your information securely, and we will never share any details with anyone outside of Little Soccer Stars for their marketing or mailing purposes. We do not store or hold any payment information.
Payments for Little Soccer Stars classes are made via PayPal or on request bank transfer/cheque we do not store any payment information on customers.
Marketing and Communication
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree for Little Soccer Stars to contact for the following.
· Payment reminders
· Class information
· To contact you if we need additional information or payment
· To inform you of class schedules and timetables
· To inform you if any changes to our service and products
· To get your feedback
We do not share any details with anyone outside of Little Soccer Stars for their marketing or mailing purposes. We sometimes use a third-party provider Mail chimp to deliver our emails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our emails.
Editing Your Account Information
We provide you with the ability to edit the information in your user account that you provided to us in registration. We also provide the ability to change your marketing preferences by using your personal page configuration area. https://book.littlesoccerstars.co.uk
To edit details and marketing preferences – Select update details from tool bar. Edit details required then save.
You may also request deletion of your user account or to opt out of marketing by contacting us at email@example.com
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us.
In short, any personal information that you give us is confidential and we will not share any details with anyone outside of Little Soccer Stars for their marketing or mailing purposes.
You have the ability to update, edit your personal information and marketing preferences. You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we hold at any time also to correct any inaccurate information that we have.